Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday!
I love black Friday, its one of my favorite days of the year. Well actually this whole week was great starting this past weekend when mom kept MaryAnne and Olivia for us while we went to Pensacola. Great weekend, very relaxing and I got some scrap booking done. Then Tuesday was our Thanksgiving meal at church which is always delish. Our anniversary was Thursday and Buddy gave me the Henry Morris Defenders Bible. Pretty Sweet. My kids spent the night with his mom last night so we could get up at 3:00am to go shopping. Yes, we did. It did pay off with a free $15 gift card to Belk and some great deals. Although I didn't make it to Wal-Mart till 6:30am and everything I wanted there was gone. Poo! Needless to say I'm almost completely done with my Christmas shopping, besides a few gift cards. I pray the next few weeks go by fast. We don't leave again until December 27th. :(

No comments: